Recruitment - Click here to visit dedicated JHP Employability website
We will work closely with you to determine the exact skills set that you require from an employee and then source candidates that match your requirements, including from our extensive database of candidates, all at no cost to you. Your new employee will continue to receive our support and guidance after they have started work, developing their skills and competencies through our training services.
For more information on recruiting employees via JHP Training, please send an enquiry.
As well as providing solutions to long-term staffing issues we also run a number of programmes which include work placements and work tasters and we are always looking for new businesses to get involved with these worthwhile schemes. If you would be willing to pass on your experience and knowledge to individuals who are eager to learn, then we want to hear from you!
Why get involved with work placements?
- Recruiting a trainee is a cost effective way of staffing your business.
- The structure and duration of placements are flexible to suit your needs.
- You have the opportunity to assess whether an individual fits a job role without making a long-term commitment.
- You will be offering individuals the opportunity to develop their skills which will help them to progress in their chosen career path.
- Dedicated training staff will support the trainee throughout their work placement and enhance their skills with appropriate training.
For more information on work placements, please send an enquiry.
Why choose JHP Employability over traditional Recruitment Agencies?
- We will discuss the needs of your business, your objectives and your future plan and determine the skills you need to take your business forward.
- We offer a full fee-free recruitment service, providing you with solutions from job profiling to sourcing candidates right through to selection, pre-employment training and induction.
- Personalised training plans for each successful candidate will ensure their skills match your role and business and they hit the ground running.
- Once successful candidates have joined your business, their skills will continue to be developed through our vocational training programmes. Existing staff can also benefit from these qualifications ensuring that the skills of your entire workforce remain relevant to the needs of your business.