Looking for a job can be a frustrating and difficult process but JHP Employability offers practical help and training to support you through the process.
JHP Employability provides specialist support to you if you are looking to enter or return to the job market. Our programmes are matched to your specific circumstances to ensure that you receive the right support to find the right job for you.
How can JHP Employability help me?
JHP Employability can help whatever your circumstances and can offer lots of support in additional areas, including financial support for travel and childcare, advice on benefits and training opportunities.
We will provide you with the exact package of support that you need. This could include:
- Support with job search activities.
- Help with CV building and application forms.
- Confidence and self-esteem building.
- Specific training and skills for the workplace.
- Information on benefits and how to make the transition to employment.
- Tips on how to succeed at interview.
You can find out more about our employment programmes here.
The exact nature of your programme will depend upon you individual needs and we will work with you to understand the support you need to progress into work, training or further education.