Individual learner enquiries: 0845 603 4055.
Why choose vocational training?
Vocational training offers an alternative route to career success. Not
everyone is suited to a University degree or College course. Some people
don't succeed in an academic, exam based culture, or feel it's easier
to learn by 'doing'. Maybe you're one of those people?
There are many reasons why people prefer vocational training to more academic ways of learning. The most common being:
- You'll achieve a nationally recognised vocational qualification
- Low/no cost - Vocational training is often free to learners, with the tab being picked up by their employer or Government funded schemes. It's not unusual for university graduates to be saddled with a £30,000 debt before they've even started work!.
- You'll learn 'on the job' and get paid!
- Entry requirements are lower than university, but you can still work your way up to a degree-level vocational qualification.
- You'll develop your 'real-world' skills which will give you confidence, improve your productivity and help towards improving your prospects and maybe even getting a promotion!
- You learn at work - some people's circumstances don't allow them time to take to dedicate to learning in addition to their jobs. With an Apprenticeship your learning is done during work hours.
- You'll gain practical skills relevant to you and your employer.
- Employers place a high value on 'on the job' experience gained through vocational training.
- According to Sheffield University people who complete Apprenticeships earn on average more than £100,000 more than those who don't!*
Why choose JHP Training?
Nearly 30 Years’ Experience
With JHP Training you’re choosing to learn with a long established and respected company that’s been helping people fulfil their career ambitions since 1983. This is just one of the reasons why companies such as The Co-operative Group and Tesco use our services.
We get results
Helping you to achieve outstanding results is at the heart of everything we do and our completion rates are higher than the national average. Many of our learners have won, or been shortlisted for major industry awards for their achievements.
Our modern approach to learning
JHP Training uses e-learning technology. You can submit evidence for your qualification using digital media such as a webcam, your mobile phone, MP3 or Digital Voice Recorder. You can also track your progress using our online 'E-track'.
It's all about you!
Unlike university or college, an Apprenticeship with JHP can be personalised to ensure it meets your requirements, and you can work at a pace that suits you.
JHP Training is proud to have received many awards and accreditations for our work. In our 2012 Ofsted inspection we received an overall grade of 'good'. The report also found that our learner success rates had improved at a faster rate than the national rate.
We're with you every step of the way
Our friendly and qualified staff provide support, encouragement, and
expertise every step of the way, ensuring you get the most out of your
JHP Training programme.
Click here to find out what our learners say about our training